Registration Open for NCDA&CS Marketing Workshop for NC Meat Handlers
Registration is now open for the Marketing Workshop for N.C. Meat Handlers
- How to Sell to Restaurants, Food Trucks and Butcher Shops Panel discussion with NC Restaurant & Lodging Association’s 2018 Chef of the Year and head chef of Willow’s Bistro in Winston-Salem, Travis Myers; Matt Hannon, chef at Ashten’s in Southern Pines; and Stephen Goff, Chef/ Owner of Aux Bar/ Blind Pig in Asheville.
- How to Leverage Your Email and Social Media to Drive More Customers to Your Business Melanie Diehl of Diehl & Associates in Raleigh.
- Marketing Best Practices for Your Farmers Market Booth and Farm Store Farmer panel discussion with V.Mac Baldwin of Baldwin Beef in Yanceyville; Ben Grimes of Dawnbreaker Farms; and others.
- Market Impacts of Plant-Based Alternatives to Meats Leah McGrath, a dietician with Ingles Supermarkets.
- Tour of Piedmont Custom Meats’ New Asheboro Facility
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Piedmont Custom Meats
430 NC Hwy 49 S
Asheboro, NC 27205
$30 registration includes lunch.
Because of limited seating, registration is restricted to North Carolina licensed meat handlers.
For more information or to register contact:
N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services