Fruit Plant Orders due by March 31st
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Updated March 29th:
We are sold out of Everbearing Strawberries “San Andreas’ we have 2 Junebearing
Please note we are now sold out almost all apple varieties: We have 1 Fallawater, 1 Summer Orange, 4 Summer Rambo, 3 Yellow Transparent.
Please be willing to take a substitute or call before sending a check if you are ordering apples.
All orders should be pre-paid by March 31st. Plants will be available for pickup on Friday April 14th from 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. and Saturday April 15th from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. There are several ways to place your order:
- Order forms are available in our office or
- Mail to: Watauga Extension Service, 971 W. King St., Boone NC 28607
- Drop off at our office. Unless you need assistance, please slide under door of the locked office to the right inside our lobby. Look for the sign
- Email order form to firstname.lastname@example.org You will still need to mail or drop off check. Make sure you save the file with your name, and put “fruit plant sale” in the subject line.
- Pay with a check made out to Watauga County, **we’re sorry we can’t take credit cards. As a state institution it is still difficult, as well as expensive, so for now we are keeping prices as low as we can by taking checks and cash. If paying cash please have correct change.
- Receipt will be emailed to confirm your order has been received and processed.
- Availability of plants: Heirloom apple varieties were custom grafted for us summer of 2021. Once we sell out of a variety, we can’t get more. Sometimes need to make substitutions, especially towards the end of the sale. Before mailing a check, please look our website where we will list items we have sold out of. This can happen with some of the other plants as well. We do try to contact you if we feel like we don’t have a substitute that is very similar. It would also help us if you marked on your order “no substitutes” if you aren’t willing to take a substitute.
For more information and links to online classes recordings: Google Drive File on Berries with Recording Links
Please email any questions to email@example.com